Friday, June 6, 2014
Rebecca Wolsak of Interpares is hosting Dr. Cynthia Maung and five other colleagues from their Burma program to learn about the Canadian federal health system. They plan to be in Toronto on Saturday June 7th for a few hours in the evening before flying out of Toronto late at night. Rebecca contacted a few of us (short notice) as Dr. Cynthia and group would like to meet the community in Toronto. They are:
1. Dr. Cynthia Maung, Mae Tao Clinic, Director.
2. Nang Snow, Back Pack Health Worker Team, Deputy Director
3. Saw Nay Htoo, Burma Medical Association, Program Director
4. Nai Ley Ye Mon, Mon National Health Committee, Director
5. Gary Rozema, Burma Relief Centre, program coordinator
6. Crystal Maung, Mae Tao Clinic
We are arranging a last minute effort for this gathering with Dr. Cynthia Maung and team.
Date & Time: Sat June 7th 7:30 PM
The meeting address is:
20 Wade Avenue
Meeting Hall, 3rd Floor
( Tamil Co-operative Homes Inc. right across Lansdowne subway station)
Tronto, ON M6H4H3
See you all.